Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coffee

So today I decided to make coffee because I was lacking motivation to do anything that is of real importance and it seemed like a good thing to do without actually doing anything. You know, "Hmmm I should probably write that paper. But maybe I should get some coffee first, you know, to pick up my energy a bit!" Classic procrastination technique.

Anyways, while doing this I casually comment on how I am the only one of our roommates who drinks coffee. To my utter shock, my roommate replies, "Oh yeah! I never noticed before. How does it feel to be the only normal college student out of the four of us?"

Can you imagine?! Well to this I will just have to tell you all that 1) Since I am the only one who drinks coffee in my townhouse, it is completely unnormal for me to be drinking coffee and 2) I don't care if it's a classic college stereotype to enjoy coffee. I NEED CAFFEINE.

Oh how I miss the days where I wasn't such an addict. I suppose we all have our vices. Mine just happen to be an coffee and an unhealthy addiction to playing Tetris. That game gets me so hooked sometimes that I start seeing tetris pieces in floor tiles.

I've decided that I will end all posts from this point on with whatever song happens to be playing on my ipod that day. Today's song: Jack Johnson "Holes To Heaven." It's raining outside. Jack Johnson must always be playing when it is raining.

Don't be afraid to be unnormal!

No comments:

Post a Comment